Veltins - Pilsener - 4.8% ABV - 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €165.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Steel – 40.5 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
|M Type Keg Coupler|
|Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Date on Keg:
30L ~ 13th July (Updated 17/02/23
Delicate dry and clean palate with a fine carbonated body that gives a slight bitterness with a light citrus finish. A brand leader in Germany.
The Veltins Pilsener is another one of the great German pilseners. Notable for its clean and crisp quality and loads of flavour, this lager is brewed using natural spring water from its own mountain!
This German pilsener is crystal clear with lots of effervescent carbonation that make its light golden colour sparkle. Whilst light bodied and very easy to drink, the Veltins Pilsener still has a bold flavour that is dominated by a long lingering hop bitterness.
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.