Cooler Repair - Drop In Only - Closed to Monday January 9th 2023Regular price €160.00
Service is Closed to Monday January 9th 2023
How it works:
1. You pay a €160.00. We have changed to payment in advance for these coolers.
2. You drop in your cooler. We remove ALL fittings. We date and tag it. And, we will ask you what the problem might be.
3. Most cooler parts and repairs will covered by the €160.00.
4. We would normally progress coolers along every 15 working days.
5. If the cooler is not fixable by our team, we will refund €100.00 if you collect it. Or €70.00 if we need to organise safe disposal.
6. We retain €60.00 to cover the cost of getting a specialist Refrigeration Engineer to look at it for us.
7. Once our Refrigeration Engineer is finished, we clean the lines ready for your beer.
8. We contact you to arrange collection.
Terms: By buying this service you agree to be bound by the terms below.
1. If we have not managed to get your machine inspected within 15 working days, you are free to arrange a collection and a full refund of the inspection charge.
2. This is NOT a refurbishment/remanufacture service. We aim to get your machine back working with a clean set of coils.
3. Fixes are Final after 5 days. There can be many things wrong with your machine. We may replace a faulty part and get it working. Only for the damage caused by the faulty part to have impacted on another part which doesn't present during our diagnosis.
4. NO PAT* safety test is performed. *Portable appliance Testing
5. Brew Crew is NOT liable for any destruction or damage to you, your family, and your property caused by use of the machine.
6. It is your responsibility to manage any FIRE and Electrical Shock risk associated with the use of electrical equipment.