Tuborg - Lager - 4.0% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)Regular price €190.00
Tuborg - Lager - 4.0% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)
Date on Keg
50L - 30th July 2022 (Updated 1/6/22)
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"The brewery was founded in Hellerup (Gentofte Municipality), a part of northern Copenhagen, Denmark, and it is a Danish brewing company founded in 1873 by Carl Frederik Tietgen. Since 1970 it has been part of the Carlsberg Group.
The name Tuborg comes from Thuesborg, a Copenhagen inn from the 1690s situated in the area of the brewery.
Initially Tuborg produced pale lager for the Danish market, but in 1894 it merged with United Breweries, which then entered into a profit-sharing agreement with Carlsberg in 1903. In 1970, United Breweries was acquired by Carlsberg.
Today, it makes lager for global export, as well as a variety of continental styles for both domestic and foreign markets.
Tuborg Green is a bottom-fermented lager brewed on a lager malt, with mild and fresh taste as well as the aroma of flowers and grain. It is medium rich and lively with a moderate bitterness in the aftertaste."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.