Stella Artois - Lager - 4.8% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)Regular price €230.00
Stella Artois - Lager - 4.8% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
Price above is for keg only - VAT included
Suitable Gas Mixes
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Stella Artois is a pilsner beer of between 4.8 and 5.2% ABV which was first brewed by Brouwerij Artois in Leuven, Belgium, in 1926. Since 2008, a 4% ABV version is sold in Britain, Ireland, Canada and New Zealand.Through a series of mergers, Stella Artois is now produced by Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer.
Stella Artois is brewed in Belgium (in the plants at Leuven and Jupille) and the United Kingdom, as well as in other countries, including Australia, Brazil and Ukraine. Much of the beer exported from Europe is produced at InBev's brewery in Belgium, and packaged in the Beck's Brewery in Bremen, Germany.
Stella Artois is one of the world’s best-selling beers and is enjoyed in more than 80 countries. Its full, characteristic flavour and high quality is assured through a superior brewing process and by using the finest ingredients available.
Stella Artois is available on draught and in several packaged sizes: 250 ml bottle, 275 ml bottle, 284 ml bottle, 330 ml bottle, 330 ml can, 440 ml can, 500 ml can, 660 ml bottle, 700 ml bottle, 985 ml bottle, 1 litre bottle, and pint-sized can known as "La Grande Bière"
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.