Orchard Thieves - Cider - 4.5% ABVRegular price €160.00
Orchard Thieves - Cider - 4.5% ABV
Date on Keg
50l - 16th May 2024 - (Updated 09/08/2023)
30l - 15th November 2024 - (Updated 27/11/23)
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Orchard Thieves is crafted using the best of traditional cider-making skills to deliver an instantly refreshing taste. Orchard Thieves is part of the HEINEKEN portfolio. HEINEKEN is the largest cider producer in the world, making ciders both in the UK and Belgium. We have a heritage in cider making that goes back over 125 years. Orchard Thieves is made in our cider mill in Hereford, UK.
Crafted from the perfect mix of crisp and tart apples for an instant, fresh apple taste, Orchard Thieves really cuts through and instantly refreshes. Because if there’s one thing we don’t believe in, it’s waiting around. Steal some fun and try it for yourself.
Orchard Thieves Cider is available on draught, in pint bottles, 660ml bottles, 330ml bottles & 500ml cans."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.