Harp - Lager - 4.0% ABVRegular price €235.00
Harp - Lager - 4.0% ABV
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
30L - Steel 40.45 kg full
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Harp Lager is an Irish lager created in 1960 by Guinness in its Great Northern Brewery, Dundalk. It is a minor lager brand in Ireland.
Harp Lager was first produced in 1960 as a bottled beer by the Guinness company (now Diageo), in response to the trend among drinkers in Britain and Ireland towards continental lager.
By 1961 a consortium of brewers, Courage, Barclay & Simonds, Scottish & Newcastle, Bass, Mitchells & Butlers and Guinness, grouped together as Harp Lager Ltd to brew and market the beer. Today, Harp is brewed in the Dublin brewery for Ireland and Hydes Brewery for Great Britain. In Australia, distribution is handled by Carlton & United Breweries. Harp sold in America is brewed in Canada by Guinness Canada and is typically brewed at the Moosehead Brewery in New Brunswick.
The manufacturer states that Harp is made with pure water from the Cooley Mountains, Dundalk.
Taste: Bright pale golden; fruity nose; crisp and clean, slightly bitter up front, smooth aftertaste."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.