Galway Bay - Full Sail IPA - 5.8% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €155.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Steel 40.5 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|Coupler:||G Type Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
The simple malt bill gives an ABV of 5.8% which carries the flavour and really allows the hops to shine through.
The hops used are of American origin, Colombus, El Dorado and Cascade (45 IBU).
With multiple generous additions in the kettle and further dry hopped before it reaches you as fresh as it can be.The acidity and hop bitterness in this beer makes it great for standing up to most spicy dishes, such as Indian and Mexican dishes. The freshness of the beer makes for a great companion to grilled meats and barbecues.
Hops: Colombus, El Dorado, Cascade
Serve at: 6-8 °CBrewed by:
Galway Bay Brewery, Lower Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin.
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.