Galway Bay - Buried at Sea - Nitro Stout - 4.5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €155.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Steel 40.5 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|Coupler:||G Type Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Decadent and complex while remaining wholly refreshing and drinkable.
This Stout is brewed with Milk Sugars and Chocolate to give rich flavours and body that goes down smooth. Taste of Chocolate and smooth mouthfeel, due to the additions of Dark Chocolate and Milk Sugars (Lactose) respectively.
While dark, rich and decadent this beer finds balance and subtlety in its lightness and drinkability. Great for matching with sweeter dishes and intense desserts.
Speciality Malts - Oats, Munich, Chocolate, Crystal, Roast Barley
Hops (32 IBU) - Magnum, Cascade
ABV: 4.5%Brewed by:
Galway Bay Brewery, Lower Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin.
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.