Cobra - Lager - 4.3% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €160.00
Cobra - Lager - 4.3% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"Cobra Beer is an Indian beer brand manufactured in the United Kingdom and China.
The beer was founded in 1989 by Karan Bilimoria, and Arjun Reddy – who thought that Britain needed a smoother, less gassy lager, which would appeal to both ale drinkers and lager drinkers alike.
A blend of water, malted barley, yeast, rice, maize wheat and four varieties of hops is used to produce the required characteristics.
The Cobra Beer range currently consists of three beers:
Cobra Premium (4.8%), an extra-smooth premium beer
Cobra Beers have won a collective total of 88 Gold Medals at the international Monde Selection awards, making them amongst the most awarded beers in the world"
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.