Staropramen - 5.0% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €215.00
Staropramen - 5.0% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)
Availabity Dated 06/09/23
Status - This keg is currently NOT available via BREWERY/DISTRIBUTOR
Subject to Change - Please contacy us if this should be amended
Date on Keg
30L - Steel 40.45 kg full
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"Staropramen Brewery (Pivovary Staropramen s.r.o.) is the second largest brewery in the Czech Republic, and is situated in the Smíchov district of Prague. It was founded in 1869 and the brand name Staropramen, literally meaning “old spring”, was registered in 1911. It is owned by Molson Coors and its products are exported to 37 different countries, mostly in Europe and North America.
The brewery's flagship product is Staropramen, a "ležák" or premium beer lager of 12 degrees Plato or 5% abv.
With the growth of industrialization that enveloped Prague in the late 1800’s, a large population of workers thirsty for a refreshing beverage after a hard day’s work set the stage for the foundation of Staropramen. Today, Staropramen remains one of the most recognizable."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.