Paulaner - German Hefeweizen Lager - 5.5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €165.00
Paulaner - German Hefeweizen Lager - 5.5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"Paulaner is a German brewery, established in 1634 in Munich by the Minim friars of the Neudeck ob der Au cloister. The mendicant order and the brewery are named after Francis of Paola, the founder of the order. Paulaner is one of the six breweries who provide beer for Oktoberfest, the German beer festival dating from 1810. Paulaner ranks number 18 among Germany's best selling breweries.
When the Original Münchner was brewed for the first time at the end of the 19th Century, it was a spectacular success. With its hoppy taste, subtle, light and elegant, it becomes ever popular. Today the Paulaner Original Münchner is the best sold Münchner Hellbier (lager beer) in the world and Paulaner's No. 1 export beer in over 30 countries with its wonderfully subtle, spicy, naturally hearty taste.
Our Original Munich Lager is a true classic and a beer which always goes down well. It is mild with a hint of sweetness and a soft hit of hops in the background. This Munich beer is ideal to accompany spicy dishes."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.