Hope Brewery - Hop On - Session IPA - 4.3% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €170.00
Hope Brewery - Hop On - Session IPA - 4.3% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
1st April 2023 (Updated 28/11/22)
Steel 40.45 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"Hop-on is an easy drinking session IPA that’s low in alcohol and bitterness but balances malty sweetness with fruity hop flavours and aromas.
Juicy, hazy, tropical. Hints of pineapple and other tropical and citrus fruits. Hop character is well balanced by a robust malt character. Bitterness is low, and the lasting flavour is orange and other citrus fruit. Great with a cheeseboard or even a spice bag.
The STORY OF HOP-ON
Two bored Dublin lads one day hopped-on on a DART from Howth Junction to Dun Laoghaire, sneaked onto a ferry to the UK and then took a train to Heathrow airport. While trying to fly back to Dublin, and without tickets or passports, they ended up in New York! Some Day!
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.