Trouble Brewing - Ambush Juicy Pale Ale - 5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €160.00
Date on Keg:
1st Jun 2022
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
Steel – 40.45 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|G Type Keg Coupler|
|Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Ambush Pale Ale pours a hazy light straw colour with a soft pillowy white head, aromas of pineapple, mango and candied lemon come bursting out of the glass.
Taste is smooth, fresh and juicy with same flavours carrying through along with subtle hints of honeydew melon and tangerine.
A combination of low carbonation and high quantity of oats give the beer a silky mouthfeel, like sipping on a soft fluffy cloud.
Grain: Irish Pale Malt, Oats, Carapils
Hops: Mosaic, El Dorado, Columbus
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.