Carlsberg - Lager - 0.0% ABV (35 Pints)Regular price €100.00
Carlsberg - Lager - 0.0% ABV - 20L keg (35 Pints)
Date on Keg:
20L - tbc (Updated 15/11/23)
20L - Diamater Ø 236mm Height 568mm
Alcohol-free, not flavour-free
"We Danes love a good beer, but sometimes we want to go alcohol-free. No problem. Refreshing with a crisp hoppy bite, Carlsberg 0.0 alcohol-free beer is everything you’d expect from a well-balanced Pilsner…just crafted to contain zero alcohol, and half the calories of our regular Pilsner. So now we can enjoy great-tasting beer any time. Skål!"
On Carlsberg as a whole:
"Carlsberg has been brewed and marketed by Diageo in Ireland under licence since 1988. Since its foundation, the Carlsberg commitment to quality control has been part of its brewing ethic.
A fresh, clean taste has made it one of the most famous beers in the world. Lager drinkers who value the quality and heritage inherent in Carlsberg are particularly loyal consumers.
Carlsberg's distinctive aroma and colour have made it one of Ireland's most popular lagers. It is brewed from the finest ingredients of malted barley, water, hops and yeast."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.