Brooklyn - Sorachi Ace - Saison - 7.2% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €240.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Key Keg 31.8 kg full
Diameter Ø 300mm Height 572mm
|Coupler:||Key Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Named after the Sorachi region of Hokkaido, Japan, the Sorachi Ace hop was developed by a large Japanese brewery in the late 1970s. A cross between British Brewers Gold, Japanese “Beikei No. 2” and the famed Czech Saaz, it had a unique lemony, herbal scent, but this hop was deemed "odd" and ended up quickly banished to a laboratory.
In 2008, the Sorachi Ace hop was quietly revived by a family farm in Washington State. Less than a year later, we made it the star of its own titular beer. Originally a member of our limited Brewmaster’s Reserve series, Brooklyn Sorachi Ace is a beer we just couldn’t let disappear.
Brooklyn Sorachi Ace is a classic saison, an unfiltered golden farmhouse ale, with a clean malt flavor and the quirky Sorachi Ace hop standing front and center. Dry-hopping releases Sorachi Ace’s bright, spicy aromatics to tickle the nose before ascending into a fine harmony between pilsner malt and playful Belgian ale yeast.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.