Molson Canadian - Lager - 4.0% ABVRegular price €150.00
Molson Canadian - Lager - 4.0% ABV
Date on Keg
27th February 2023 (20/09/22)
30L - Steel 40.45 kg full
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"The Molson Brewery was formed in Montreal in 1786. In 2005 Molson merged with US-based Coors to form Molson Coors Brewing Company, the world's seventh-largest brewing company at that time. The Canadian division of the Molson Coors Brewing Company is Molson-Coors Canada Inc.. Molson's first brewery was located on the Saint Lawrence River in Montreal where the Molson family continues to maintain its operations today.
Founded in Montreal in 1786, the Molson Brewery is the oldest brewery in North America and continues to produce beer on the site of the original brewery. The company brews and markets a number of the most popular brands of beer in Canada
Molson Brewery considerably expanded the breadth of corporate activities throughout the 20th century. In 1945 the family decided to transform the company into a public, limited liability enterprise. It then became possible to acquire an ownership in the company without being a member of the Molson family."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.