Kopparberg Naked Apple - 4.5% ABV, 30l KegRegular price €0.00
Kopparbergs Brewery is a Swedish brewery and cider company based in Bergslagen.
Kopparberg's cider was introduced in 2003 to the UK by B O Times1 Limited with the Pear and Apple variants. Between 2003-2007 listings with pub groups like Wetherspoons as well as being sold at Ikea stores were achieved. As the Brewery had made it a "policy of not having contracts" with distributors in various countries it was relatively easy to take over the already established accounts and take the brand to the next level.
Originally launched in apple and pear cider variations, non-alcoholic pear cider and cider with mixed fruit were added in late 2007. It is now available in many variants (Pear, Apple, Mixed Fruit, Strawberry & Lime, Elderflower & Lime, Naked Apple, Spiced Apple (Apple & Cinnamon), Alcohol Free Pear Cider, and Alcohol Free Mixed Fruit Cider, plus Summer Fruits and Winter Fruits.
Medium dry Apple Cider
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.