Guinness Stout - MID-STRENGTH - 2.8% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €145.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Steel - 40.5 kg full
Diamater Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|Coupler:||U Type - Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Guinness Mid-Strength has the same distinctive taste, texture and unmistakable look as Guinness, delivering the same quality taste experience.
The only difference is the lower alcohol content – 2.8 per cent. Guinness invested a lot of time in developing this product so that there is no compromise on taste compared to Guinness
Ingredients: Pale ale malt, about 25 to 30% flaked barley, and about 10% roasted barley, with no other grains or sugars; several hop varieties, mainly Goldings (pellets and isomerized extract); a flocculent head-forming ale yeast.
Guinness is brewed at St. James's Gate Brewery, a brewery founded in 1759 in Dublin, Ireland, by Arthur Guinness. It became the largest brewery in Ireland in 1838, and the largest in the world by 1886, with an annual output of 1.2 million barrels. Although no longer the largest brewery in the world, it is still the largest brewer of stout in the world.
Date on Keg - 22nd April 2023 (Updated 24/02/2023)
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.