Important COVID Service Updates - April 2021
1. If you plan to visit the shop, an appointment is essential.
Please make an appointment through the contact form.
2. On arrival you must wear a mask and keep your distance.
3. The products marked in stock on the site are an accurate reflection of what we have available at this time.
Stay safe and take care!
Covid-19 - Level 5 - Rental Policy
Deliveries & Collections
- We will now bring your items to your doorstep or somewhere appropriate outside on your property.
- We will move back before you collect your package, and we will explain any installation to you.
- We can hang on for 10 minutes to be available for any questions while you perform the set-up.
- We will need proof of address for any collection. A recent phone/power bill will do.
Can I order and collect a Keg today?
Pre-order 'Click & Collect' kegs for 'Store Pickup'
If I make an order, how soon will I have the goods?
'Store Pickup' is the fastest way to get sorted. Find and order your required item(s). Book a preferred time for collection. Once we have you order picked, we will let you know by text to come on down. Many orders are available for collection early in the week.
Where are we located?
UNIT 58, KCR Industrial Estate Kimmage, Dublin, D12 XN50
'Van Delivery by the Brew Crew' is a great way to get your goods delivered by one of our highly trained technicians. Order and book a date for delivery. Each week we consult with customers to book the most efficient route sequence.
You will be called a day ahead of delivery to agree your exact drop time.
'Parcel / Pallet by Courier' means the item will be delivered by a 3rd party. Smaller items ordered before 1pm are normally shipped same day at 3pm. Larger items where a build is required, should go out within 48hrs of the order.
Are there Order Cut-Offs?
Yes. They are listed below. But, we’re pretty flexible on most things, and can make things happen fast if they are possible.
Rental Taps & Kegs - Prepaid by Wed 1pm for collection.
Built Parts Sales - Prepaid by Wed 1pm for collection.
Do we supply New gas cylinders, and refill empties?
Yes. See our New gas stocks listed at https://brewcrew.ie/collections/gas
Refills can be ready for store collection within 7 working days.
Best to get them to us by Thursday afternoon each week.
We are also strongly encouraging people to stick to the rules, and limit social interactions.
Be safe. Make your query. Keep your distance. And, look forward to seeing you on the other side.
Thanks for your patience.