CWP 200 GREEN LINE - 6 Product CoilsRegular price €950.00
|Price Above is Vat Included - D12 Collection
|6 product coil with Water Recirc flow/return pump piping.
|Coils and Pump ready for John Guest 3/8" push fittings.
|Height 771mm Width 330mm Depth 421mm
|Lead time is 3 weeks or less
- The CWP 200 GREEN LINE Undercounter Water Cooler stands out from conventional water coolers not only because of its design and processing quality, but because of the completely innovative arrangement of the cooling unit, high performance, light weight, small dimensions and simple design. Construction of the CWP 200 GREEN LINE is a complete innovation in this category of beverage coolers.
- The GREEN LINE cooler series is not only environmentally friendly thanks to the use of ecological refrigerant R-290, but also has a 20% Higher cooling power along with 20% Lower electric consumption. We have introduced an energy saving system in the production, the cooler is made of fully recyclable materials and without any polyurethane insulation.
- This machine has a continuous cooling performance of 170-190 l/ h., max. 200 l/ h.
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- High-quality and evenly cooled beverage runs without any tem-perature shock in a sufficiently long stainless steel coil . High-quality chilled beverages will be ready within 8-10 minutes after the cooler has been switched on and its temperature can be controlled instantly and continuously by using the temperature controller.
- LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
- The CWP 200 GREEN LINE is equipped with an accompanying submersible pump to secure perfect cooling of the beverage right up to the tap.
- Modern arrangement of the cooling technology guarantees simple operation and reduces the time demanded for maintenance and servicing.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
Icebank weight: 5 kg nominal
Mains supply: 230v 50Hz
Water bath capacity: 20 litres
Refrigerant type charge: R290 refer rating plate
Amount of product dispensed in an hour: 200l