Peroni Nastro Azzuro - Lager - 5.1% ABVRegular price €190.00
Peroni Nastro Azzuro - Lager - 5.1% ABV
Date on Keg
30l - 9th April 2024 (Updated 25/09/23)
50l - 12th May 2024 (Updated 25/09/23)
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Peroni Brewery is a brewing company, founded in Vigevano in Lombardy, Italy, in 1846. It has been based in Rome since 1864 and is now owned by the parent company SABMiller brewing group.
Nastro Azzurro is a 5.1% alcohol by volume pale lager. Launched in 1963, it is the Peroni Brewery's premium lager brand. The name means "Blue Ribbon" in Italian, in honor of the Blue Riband won by Italian ocean liner SS Rex in 1933"
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.