Murphys - Irish Red Ale - 4.0% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €150.00
Murphys - Irish Red Ale - 4.0% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"Murphy's Brewery was a brewery founded in Cork, Ireland in 1856 by James Jeremiah Murphy (James J. Murphy). It was known as Lady's Well Brewery until it was purchased by Heineken International in 1983, when the name changed to Murphy Brewery Ireland Ltd.nThe name of the brewery was recently changed to Heineken Brewery Ireland, Ltd. The brewery produces Heineken, Murphy's stout and otherHeineken products for the Irish market.
By 1906, Murphy’s Brewery was Ireland’s second largest brewer (after Guinness).
In 1983, after the Murphy's brand was bought by Dutch brewer Heineken International, "Irish Red" was launched for the export market, as it was hoped that it would be more popular than stout overseas
Ingredients: Malted barley, chocolate malt, water, hops and yeast.
First brewed in Lady’s Well Brewery, Cork in 1856. Heineken purchased the brewery in 1983. Beer now produced in Heineken Nederland.
Also known as Irish Amber and Draught Irish Ale."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.