TEST PAGE Guinness Stout - 4.2% ABVRegular price €500.00
Please Note: Price above is for keg only - VAT included.
|Date on Keg|
|Guin 50L||Guin 30L||Guin 20L|
Suitable Gas Mixes
|20L - Steel - 25.85kg full||20L - Diameter Ø 236mm Height 568mm|
|30L - Steel 40.45kg full||30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|50L - Steel - 62.45kg full||50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
Guinness Draught is a 4.2% ABV dry stout that is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide. The thick creamy head is the result of the beer being mixed with nitrogen when being poured.
Pale ale malt, about 25 to 30% flaked barley, and about 10% roasted barley, with no other grains or sugars; several hop varieties, mainly Goldings (pellets and isomerized extract); a flocculent head-forming ale yeast.
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.