10ltr Gas - 50/50 Mix - Lager/Ale/Cider GasRegular price €70.00
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- Deposits not refunded if more than 12 months since your last transaction with us.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.
70e - Gas Refill Only
130e - Gas Refill + Gas Cylinder (Deposit - Fully refundable)
Price above includes VAT @ 23%
Store Pickup and Van Delivery Available
*Price calculated at checkout
We can only do direct swaps with Brew Crew Cylinders
If you have another type of cylinder, call into our store before you purchase.
We may or may not be able to refill it for you.
50/50 Mix at 200 Bar
Stouts / Lagers
Kegs per Cylinder
10 x 50L Kegs (approx.) When used correctly with in date equipment.
Always Bubble-test your gas line when starting a new cylinder for best outcome.
Stubby - Height 648mm x Width 191mm (approx.)
Standard mixed gas connection type bs 341 no 3
G5/8" Female Thread
You Will Need a Mixed Gas Regulator
A CO2 regulator will not fit this bottle
Identical fittings as BOC Suremix and Heineken gas bottles
- Equivalent to Suremix 50.
- Mixed gas 50/50 10ltr cylinder - un 1956 - for use in food
- Capacity (10ltr) fill pressure (200 bar)
- 50% nitrogen (n2) e941
- 50% carbon dioxide (co2) e290
Read to Ensure your Safety
Always connect gas cylinder to reducing valve.
Never try to connect cylinder directly to beer container.
Never connect cylinder to any equipment not provided by the brewery.
Always secure cylinder upright whilst in use.
Always keep cylinder away from heat.
Never drop or throw cylinder.
Never try to unscrew fittings from containers.
Always ventilate cellar after gas leakage.