KONTAKT 300 TWIN POWER Green LineRegular price €2,600.00
- KONTAKT 300 TWIN POWER Green Line models are professional beverage coolers which can be used more than just a mobile bar. Thanks to their unique design with two cooling compressors, KONTAKT 300 TWIN POWER Green Line is the most powerful cooler in its class. It is designed for professional cooling, dispensing and serving perfectly chilled beer and other beverages at larger commercial events and festivals.
- HIGH OUTPUT - the design of the two-compressor cooling unit with use of eco-friendly refrigerant R-290 allows a maximum cooling output of up to 300 l/hour without the need to use an additional precooler.
- LOW INPUT POWER - the machine‘s high output is achieved with a maximum input power of under 6A.
- SIMPLE CONNECTION - 2x35 m long two-circuit stainless steel tubing with 10 mm diameter embedded in a thermoblock. The tubing is fitted with a stainless steel screwing on both the inlet and outlet to connect the beverage supply (INLET - external 5/8“/ OUTLET - internal 5/8“).
- AIR COMPRESSORS - The two quiet inbuilt air compressors feature a separate receiver to prevent pressure fluctuations during dispensing. Regulation of pressure is 1- 4 bars.
- UNIVERSAL USE - the design of KONTAKT 300 TWIN POWER allows the cooler to be used as a precooler, an undercounter cooler and, above all, as a portable, powerful cooler.
- QUICK INSTALLATION - The taps are customized and easy to install.
- ILLUMINATED ADVERTISING - full scale advertising space facing in the direction of the customer with customised logos.
- MOBILITY - the robust construction of the machines‘s two sliding stainless steel handles enables ease of portability.
- HYGIENE AND DURABILITY - the entire body and coils are made of stainless steel. The materials used meet the strictest hygienic standards and guarantee long service life of the cooler.
- RECYCLABLE MATERIALS - the cooler is made of fully recyclable materials.