Guinness Stout - 0.0% ABVRegular price €145.00
Guinness Stout - 0.0% ABV
Date on Keg
Guin 0.0% 30L - 8th December 2023 (Updated 03/11/23)
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
"The Guinness with everything except the alcohol. Guinness 0.0 boasts the same beautifully smooth taste, perfectly balanced flavour, and unique dark colour of Guinness, just without the alcohol."
"To create Guinness 0.0 the St James’s Gate brewers, start by brewing Guinness exactly as they always have, using the same natural ingredients; water, barley, hops, and yeast; before gently removing the alcohol through a cold filtration method. The cold filtration process allows the alcohol to be filtered out without presenting thermal stress to the beer, protecting the integrity of its taste and character. The brewers then carefully blend and balance the flavours to ensure the distinctive flavour profile and taste characteristics of Guinness."
"The resulting product is a stout that is unmistakably Guinness, just without the alcohol, featuring the same dark, ruby red liquid and creamy head, hints of chocolate and coffee, smoothly balanced with bitter, sweet and roasted notes."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.