Guinness Hoppy Pilsner - Lager - 4.5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €150.00
To our knowledge, Keg NOT AVAILABLE from Brewery/Distributor at this time.
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Steel 40.5 kg full
Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
|Coupler:||U Type Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Not Available|
Guinness Draught is a 4.2% ABV dry stout that is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide. The thick creamy head is the result of the beer being mixed with nitrogen when being poured.
Ingredients: Pale ale malt, about 25 to 30% flaked barley, and about 10% roasted barley, with no other grains or sugars; several hop varieties, mainly Goldings (pellets and isomerized extract); a flocculent head-forming ale yeast.
Guinness is brewed at St. James's Gate Brewery, a brewery founded in 1759 in Dublin, Ireland, by Arthur Guinness. It became the largest brewery in Ireland in 1838, and the largest in the world by 1886, with an annual output of 1.2 million barrels. Although no longer the largest brewery in the world, it is still the largest brewer of stout in the world.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.