Budweiser - Lager - 4.3% ABVRegular price €155.00
Budweiser - Lager - 4.3% ABV
Need something in a hurry?
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg*
Bud 30L - 18th February 2023 (Updated 17/10/22)
Bud 50L - 10th October 2022 (Updated 08/10/22)
Price above is for keg only - VAT included
Warning! Some U Type couplers are not compatible with these kegs. We advise to use a Tecflo U Type coupler.
Suitable Gas Mixes
30L - Steel 40.45 kg full
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
Budweiser is brewed by Diageo Ireland under license from AB InBev and has become a firm favourite since its launch here in Ireland in 1986. Brew masters agree the most complex beer to produce is one that is skilfully balanced, so that no single ingredient overpowers another.
This is the famous Budweiser beer. We know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive Beechwood Aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.