Brooklyn - Bel Air Sour - Dry Hopped Sour Ale - 4.5% ABV, 30l Keg (53 Pints)Regular price €210.00
Price Above is Keg Only - Vat Included
No Tap Included - Store Pickup
|Keg:||Key Keg 31.8 kg full
Diameter Ø 300mm Height 572mm
|Coupler:||Key Keg Coupler|
|Order By:||Wed 10am - If you miss this cut-off you STILL can order from Click & Collect Kegs|
Brooklyn Bel Air Sour is full of surprises. Our sour ale starts up with bright notes of tropical fruit yet finishes crisp and gently tart.
It's a trip that's laid back, breezy, and completely refreshing.
Style: Sour Ale
Malts: 2-row, Wheat
Additions: Our proprietary Lactobacillus strain
Hops: Simcoe, Amarillo
Yeast: Our House Ale Yeast
Alcohol by Volume: 4.5%
Original Gravity: 13° Plato
Food Pairings: Sorbets, fresh fruit, grilled chicken, seafood, margherita pizzas, and goat cheese
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.