Becks Vier - Lager - 4.0% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)Regular price €180.00
Becks Vier - Lager - 4.0% ABV, 50l Keg (88 Pints)
3 Day Lead Time
We don't keep routine stock of this product at our depot.
It will be available for Store Pickup or Delivery 3 working days from time of order.
Please note - deliveries take place on a Thursday each week.
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
Price above is for keg only - VAT included
Suitable Gas Mixes
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Beck's Brewery, also known as Brauerei Beck & Co., is a German brewery in the northern German city of Bremen.
Beck's beer was the first German beer to use green bottles for brewing and selling. The purpose of the green bottles was to help avoid that skunky taste when it is mixed with sunlight. In early 2001, Beck's beer decided to put it's beer up for sale for the right price and to the right countries. America complied, and this new beer was introduced to the US. Beck's beer is the number one German export beer in accordance to its volume size to over 100 countries. Its top export countries are Italy, Australia, and the USA.
Beck's beer contains mostly a large quantity of two ingredients, although being a true German beer, is only allowed four total. It contains barley from England, and a special strain of yeast. The other two components to the Beck's recipe are ice-aged glacier water and hops from the Hallertau Hop Gardens in Germany.
Launched in April 2006 for the UK market. Brewed in Bremen, but packaged in the UK.
"The Vier brand, whose German name translates as "four", is being positioned at the top end of the standard lager sector."
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.