NEW - Double Coil Shelf Cooler (12 Month Warranty) - BAR2H2E2 - No.2 PumpRegular price €570.00
|Price:||Price Above is Vat Included - D12 Collection|
|Coils:||2 product coils with No2 Water Recirc flow/return pump piping.|
|Connections:||Coils and Pump ready for John Guest 3/8" push fittings.|
|Dimensions:||Height 282mm Width 453mm Depth 425mm|
The BAR2H refrigeration system is designed for effective performance and improved energy efficiency. The BAR200 develops 5 kgs of ice with impressive recovery times. The unit can be factory configured for use with glycol based coolants for extra cold applications.
Customer driven design features:
- Designed-in performance enhancements to meet all demands and working environments
- Ideal for a range of applications – compact size ideally suited to under-counter installations
- First-class build quality, robust construction and attractive finish
- Improved access to components for easier maintenance and on-site servicing
Complementary models included in product range
Icebank weight: 5 kg nominal
Packed: 25 kg
Mains supply: 230v 1ph 50Hz
Run current: 1.25 amps
Start current: 4 amps Fuse: 10 amps
Compressor: 3 cc Compressor
starting torque: Low starting torque
Compressor duty (-10ºC Evap temp): 178 watts
Water bath capacity: 5 litres
Condenser type: Air cooled - Cu/Al construction
Refrigerant type charge: R290 refer rating plate
Amount of product dispensed in the first hour with a ∆T of:
10ºC: 31 litres
20ºC: 16 litres
|Controls:||Ice Bank Control: Mechanical / Eliwell
Speed: 2750 rpm
Protection: Impedance protected
Warranty Voided if cooler does not Have Enough Ventilation Upon Installation
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.