Hop House 13 - Lager - 4.1% ABVRegular price €165.00
Hop House 13 - Lager - 4.1% ABV
Need something in a hurry?
See what kegs are available today.
Date on Keg
30L - 5th March 2024 (Updated 09/01/24)
30L - Steel 40.45 kg full
50L - Steel - 62.45 kg full
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Aroma: Light and hoppy with floral and citrus notes
Flavour: Full flavoured lager, hoppy with hints of peach and apricot
Palate: Lively palate, crisp and refreshing taste
Appearance: Golden amber lager with a thick frothy head
Why is it called Hop House 13?
Hop House 13 is named after an early 1900’s hop store building at the St James’s Gate stronghold, where hops are still stored to this day.
Hop House 13 is a double-hopped lager made with Irish barley and aromatic hops.
A crisp and full-flavoured lager with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas with hints of Apricot and Peach.
It is brewed with Guinness yeast, Irish barley and a mixture of hops from across the globe - Galaxy and Topaz from Australia and Mosaic from the USA."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.