Shortdated Heineken Lager - 4.3% ABVRegular price €100.00
Heineken Lager - 4.3% ABV
All Kegs Available to order and collect from noon Monday Dec 19th.
Date on Keg (Please note it is first come first served for the fresher dates)
Hein 20L - 06th January 2023
Hein 20L - 20th January 2023
Hein 20L - 29th January 2023
20L - Diamater Ø 236mm Height 568mm
30L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 370mm
50L - Diameter Ø 394mm Height 532mm
"Heineken Lager Beer (Dutch: Heineken Pilsener), well known for its signature green bottle and red star, is a pale lager beer and it is produced now by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International.
In 2011 2.74 billion litres of Heineken brand beer were produced worldwide, while the total beer production of all breweries fully owned by the Heineken Group over all brands was 16.46 billion litres globally. Sold in more than 170 countries, Heineken is the world's most international premium beer."
Terms & Conditions
Things You Understand By Buying This Product
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is balanced correctly.
- I am responsible to ensure my gas and beer system is leak free.
- I am responsible for technical mistakes I may make with equipment.
- Keg dispense requires specialist equipment, reading, learning and listening.
- I agree to report any fault with this item within 2 working days of purchase.
- I agree to make every effort to return the item for inspection within 5 working days if there is a fault.